Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fishing for Achievements

I've been taking a hiatus from Cooperative play (I would really appreciate a block function in Starcraft II so I cannot be paired with people who have griefed me). Of course, Starcraft 2 is way too much fun to stop playing all-together, so I've been doing 1v1 custom games against the AI to get some achievements. I've currently gotten the Zerg economy achievements for Zerglings produced and Lair mutation and the Terran economy achievements for Marines produced and quick Factory construction.

I'll be doing the Protoss economy achievements whenever I log in again (have been concentrating more on my Dragon Quest IX articles; feel free to check out my HubPages profile for details).

So, if you need any help with any of the achievements, let me know since I've been saving up those replays. I can always send them to you. :)

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment